Auction Terms & Conditions All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
1. All sales are in CANADIAN FUNDS ONLY. All sales are subject to a 13% Buyers Premium of the Purchase Price and payable by the Buyers. All sales and Buyers Premium are subject to 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax). Invoices for online buyers will be processed immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
2. All items are sold in an "AS IS" "WHERE IS" condition with all faults, no warranties or guaranties, all sales are final and not subject to conditions.
3. The items have been described along with photos and each Buyer shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity and authenticity, and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Owner is responsible for any error on conditions of items.
4. Photos with lot descriptions are to be used to act as part of the item description. We make all efforts to note any defects. Please view all photos for each item before you bid and bid accordingly. All sizes noted in description are approximate.
5. Buyer acknowledges and agrees not to retract their bids. The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the Sale, then the Auctioneer, may at their discretion, put the Lot up again. The Auctioneer's decision is final. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times.
6. Bidders who are not present to preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person.
7. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of PAYMENT. Any Buyer having someone, other than themselves, pick-up their purchases must notify the Auctioneer.
8. All items must be picked up at the scheduled pickup dates and times, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
9. Shipping is available on MOST items at purchaser's expense. ( packaging plus postage). Please contact Murray & Ann at 519 232-4213 or email@example.com prior to closing of sale on February 23, 2021. Only items that are clearly marked "Shipping Available" will be shipped. If uncertain, please contact auction company by e-mail or phone.
10. Any items purchased and not picked up or alternative arrangements made in advance will be considered deemed as abandoned and will be disposed of at the Auctioneers discretion.
11. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void a sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
12. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify the Auctioneer immediately.
13. By using this site, you, the Bidder, agree in advance to accept all rules, terms, and conditions, and any such possible changes thereto.
14. Murray McLean Auctions is acting as Agent for the Seller.
15. What does "SOFT CLOSE" mean? Items close on a timed schedule. Any bids placed in the last 2 minutes of the auction will cause the auction item to stay open for an additional 2 minutes. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
16. What is "MAXIMUM BIDDING"? Bidders may place a maximum bid on each item. Your initial bid will increase automatically, each time you are outbid, up to your maximum bid. If a competing bid is above your maximum bid, you will be required to bid online again, if you want to be the successful bidder.
17. Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions and any such possible changes thereto.
Pickup is scheduled for WED. February 24, from 1-6 pm EST at: AILSA CRAIG RECREATION CENTRE, 155 Annie Ada Shipley St. Ailsa Craig, ON N0M 1A0.. NOTE: MASKS MUST BE WORN & SOCIAL DISTANCING ADHERED TO. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS THERE MAY BE A WAIT.
All items must be picked up at the scheduled pickup dates and times or otherwise by special arrangement with the Auction Company. Items left after the pickup times are at the purchaser's risk and may be deemed abandoned.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms